Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HaShem Has Answered

Our family's recent 2 week vacation was amazing, completely orchestrated by HaShem to be some of the best weeks I have ever lived - so far.

NOTE: I updated my Q&A page and My Modesty Journey. Also note that I am going to be working on another modesty post (I feel I should & since in my poll, modesty was highly voted for by y'all). That post will center on modesty but will also encompass: Submission, God's Will, Growing Closer to God, and Delighting in the Lord.

 On our 2 week vacation here recently, God taught and reveled so much to me, impressed things upon me, helped me find joy, and gave me a vision for my life!

   Now, where to begin...Since I turned 16, I have continued to ask the Father to make me into the woman He wants me to be, and to help me rid myself of anything that would hinder me from becoming that woman. Since I turned 17, my prayers about this have been more constant, every single day, in fact. Throughout the past few years, and more significantly in just the past few months alone, Yaweh has continued to show me things that I must work on in my life to become who He wants me to be. In the past few months, I have prayed harder and more fervently that HaShem would reveal any areas that I need to purge in my life, and I and wholeheartedly thankful that He has answered!

   Well, during our recent 2 week vacation for Pesach (the Feast of Yaweh during which we remember Yeshua being the lamb that was slain for us, among many other things) and Chag HaMatza (the Feast of Unleavened Bread during which we rid out homes of leaven as HaShem commands, just as the Israelite families, on their way out of Egypt, ate no leavened bread), I felt Hashem show, teach, impress, and help me SO much.

Our Father answers prayer, even in ways we cannot expect. There were numerous things that Yaweh showed me, so I will list them below.

1 ~ For about a month prior, I was praying about whether or not to start an entrepreneurial venture, and I probably would have gone ahead and done it, since I was receiving neither a yes or no from HaShem. But, during our vacation, I kept praying, and then put the whole matter in the back of my mind. As I was sitting silently listening to others talk, I hear "No", and instantly I felt peace about the matter, my stress over the matter ceased, I felt joyous and relieved, and I knew my loving God had answered.

2 ~ Although I had not worn pants nor lip gloss for many weeks prior, I was convicted to not go back to wearing either. Yaweh has been slowly guiding me to this point for many months now, changing my views, so to speak, but it was during the vacation, the time of no stress and perfect peace, that He finally showed me that throwing out my pants was His perfect will.

3 ~ HaShem showed me that I may not have much time left with my siblings, so I need, I must, use this time wisely. I must build up my siblings, spent more time with them, serve them, love them, and be there for them. HaShem has blessed me with wonderful siblings, and I am truly grateful for them.

4 ~ For a year my desire for a pure, blessed, young marriage has grown stronger, but my thoughts on marriage were always "I so want to be married....and of course be a mother.", but now HaShem has put a greater yearning to be a mother in my heart to where my thoughts are, "I so want to be married, and I so want to be a mother as well!" HaShem is good! I have a great desire to train up children "in the way they should go"!

5 ~ Contentment, Joy, Service - these are things HaShem has given me more an understanding and desire for more and more. Yaweh is giving me more joy! I love to serve (I believe that is my gift), but Yaweh has shown me that I need to serve more. I am learning to be more content in my life. Barukh HaShem! (Bless the Lord)

6 ~ For a few years I have wanted to do something for the Jewish people, I just didn't know what. For years I wanted to be apart of a ministry. And for years I have wanted to go to Israel. How would this work? Well, a ministry called HaYovel goes to Israel for the grape harvest & pruning. We have known about HaYovel for a long time, but I never thought about being apart of the harvest, until now. Helping the Jewish people, being apart of a ministry, and going to Israel, could all this be a coincidence? I am not sure.
   I really want to go to Israel, to take part in the harvest, and I believe that HaShem wants me to go as well, my only obstacle is - the funds. I am praying that I will be able to go in 2014, but all in the Lord's time. He has blessed me so much, and I know He listens to my prayers.

7 ~ Yaweh has given me a vision for my life, one that I pray will come through. I believe that HaShem has a great plan for my life, and I know He is guide me each day. He let me catch a vision that I hope to see unfold as the years go by. Our Lord is amazing, truly wonderful!


So, to sum things up, during our 2 week vacation, I grew much closer to Yaweh, I waited and found delight in my Lord, I submitted more and more to HaShem's will, I further tightened my modesty standards, and I felt Yaweh help me immensely to grow into more of a young woman.

Thank you for reading today, and I hope you have been encouraged by reading this. HaShem has shown me so much, that I am sure I must have forgotten something here! 

Oh, and another wonderful gift from HaShem, and one I cannot forget, is that He planned for Autumn (a fellow blogger and my first follower) and I to meet.
I also met several other lovely young ladies on vacation as well, for which I am so grateful!


2 comments:

  1. Mandie, I LOVE this post!!!! You have made me think a little more than I already do. And I want to tell you that I admire your heart very much. Keep going on the road you are, you are an amazing girl, and we have an amazing Elohim!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I hoped this would encourage someone!

      Delete