Sunday, July 17, 2016

And....I'm Back!!!


Yep, you read that right. After a full 2 YEARS + 2 MONTHS since I was posting regularly, I am getting back to my blog - just like I said I would. =)

As far as what this blog is, A Wholehearted Life has been *expanded*, if you will, meaning that there are many more post topics that will be featured. I've changed up my About Page to show all the different post topics you'll start to see here. I also added an About The Girl Behind The Blog section to that page {finally, right?}.

I've also given the menu bar a makeover, and tweaked some of the stuff on my sidebar. You can find my social media, and well as my favourite blogs on the sidebar now.

Although I know it's been while, I hope some of you guys are still out there! I'm really looking forward to blogging again!


So much has happened in the past 2 years & 2 months, that I don't even know where to begin, or what to write, but I am excited to share more of my heart with you during this journey through living a truly devoted Wholehearted Life!!!

↓↓ I'll leave you with this thought ↓↓


No comments:

Post a Comment